Whale Spa Valentino Lux Manicure Table Package includes (1) manicure table, (1) TR03 Accessory Cart, (1) #3209 customer chair, (1) #1001H-DIA manicurist chair.
- Made in the USA!
- Six-month manufacturer warranty
- LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Whale Spa Manicure Table Valentino Lux Modern Glass Top w/USB & AC Outlets - Air Filter Vent Optional
The Valentino Lux Manicure table was designed in conjunction with Valentino Beauty Pure. The design is clean and modern and finished to a beautiful high gloss in black or white. Your nail technician will love the built in USB (1) and AC outlets (3). The drawers and legs are reversible so you can install them on the side that best suits your needs. The tabletop is safe with a separate tempered glass top. Hand painted with five coats of high-quality enamel paint. Includes full featured Valentino flush mount XL. Every nail salon needs a manicure table like the luxurious Valentino Lux.
- Tempered glass top keeps the table protected
- 1 USB outlet and 3 AC outlets built in
- Hand painted in five coats of high-quality glossy enamel paint
- Reversible drawers and legs – set the table up to fit your work-flow – great for left or right hand use
- Dimensions: 40"L x 17"W x 30"H. Leg Room: 28”W x 24”H (approx.)
Whale Spa Rolling Trolley TR03 Wood Construction with Laminate Finish for Nail and Hair Salon Storage
The Whale Spa TR03 Rolling Trolley is offered in three finishes of black, white or gray. Wood construction with a laminate finish, the trolley is rugged enough for daily, hard use, but stylish enough to accent your salon or spa. The handy design keep supplies and tools within arms reach and organized with two pull-out drawers and a removable top wire station that hold bottles or other items. Your technicians will love the quick and easy ability to stay on top of their work supplies and you will love the convenience of rolling carts that travel everywhere with ease.
- Durable construction for daily use in a fast paced salon or studio
- Two storage drawers with a wire rack to hold supplies
- Four wheels makes moving the cart around a simple task
- Dimensions: 17"L x 12"W x 23"H
Whale Spa Customer Chair, 3209 - Wheeled Base and Adjustable Height, Acetone Safe & Stain-Resistant, Great for the Office or Nail Salon
Stylishly designed, this salon customer chair cradles your customer's body during their manicure. Utilizing a five-point wheeled base, there is no need for your client to worry about pushing their chair back after their nails are painted. Gracefully arching arms gives your client a place to rest their arms during their manicure. The manicure chair is height adjustable and tiltable with durable adjustment lever and knob. Acetone and stain resistant, you have your choice of six color options to match the decor of your nail salon or spa.
- Stain and chemical resistant synthetic leather
- Five-point wheeled base for easy movement in all directions
- Adjustable seat gas lift and tilt control
- 25.5" W x 23.5" D 42.5" H
Whale Spa Technician Stool Chair #1001H-DIA - Chevron Diamond Stitching Adjustable 16" - 21" Height Acetone Safe & Stain-Resistant
Creating beautiful nails is no easy task and requires hours of sitting every day. This requires a manicure chair or stool that provides the appropriate lumbar support, comfort and flexibility for each task. Plus, the elegant diamond stitching of the Whale Spa 1001H-DIA Manicure Chair will enhance your salon style. The stool is perfect for manicures reaching a height of 21 inches, but with the adjustable height gas lift, it can be quickly and smoothly lowered to 16 inches for pedicures. The five-point wheeled base makes moving around easy. Featuring top-quality PU leather that is chemical and stain-resistant.
- Strong lumbar support for hours of comfortable seating
- Thick padding throughout seat and back for ultimate comfort for your technicians
- Five-point wheeled base for easy movement in all directions
- Adjustable seat with gas lift moves from 16" - 21" (Also available in optional seat height range: 19" - 27")
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below