HT245 Massage Chair: the #1 Massage Chair Brand in the U.S., Human Touch HT-245 robotic massage chair. Endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic, Human Touch is the industry leader in quality and durability. Designed and engineered here in the USA, Human Touch Massage Chairs are made with highest quality materials and components including the massage track that imitates the massage techniques used by professional massage therapists. It is designed to trace the natural path of your spine and move three-dimensional in four different modes. Available in abrasion and chemical resistant and flame retardant PU leather colors black, cappuccino, cream or red to match the most beautiful of salons. The easy-to-use remote control can be mounted at the end of the armrest for each reach or placed in a storage pocket near the back of the chair. It controls the chair movements and recline along with the auto and manual robotic massage. The chair also includes armrests with side tables that rotate out of the way for easy client entry to the chair. This massage chair is so luxurious you will want to schedule your 15 minute massage daily.
The HT245 chair also has the option of the VersaTray and iPad Holder, which attaches to the armrest of the chair. Designed specifically to provide space for a Geluv HI-power LED lamp, your client never needs to leave their massage chair while a manicure is performed. The tray is light weight, acetone resistant and easy to clean. Great for busy and small salons that need to double up on their work or space.
- Massage track imitates massage techniques used by professional massage therapists - moving down the natural path of your spine in three-dimension and in four different modes
- Covered in abrasion and chemical resistant and flame retardant PU leather - available colors: black, cappuccino, cream or red
- Includes armrests with side tables that rotate out of the way for easy client entry to the chair
- Armrest mounted remote control controls the chair movements and recline along with the auto and manual robotic massage
- Endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic, Human Touch is the industry leader in quality and durability
Warranty: One-year warranty
Lead Time: 14 Days
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.