The modern Gulfstream VENICE Pedicure Spa Chair, with an acrylic base with wood laminate accenting, incorporates the Waterdance System for the ultimate in hygiene and sanitation.
The Waterdance System utilizes spa bowl liners, but without the need to purchase additional jets. For each customer simply peel, stick and connect the disposable Airpad. The entire process is efficient and sanitary. The Waterdance System also includes the Waterdance heater to maintain ideal water temperature. Optionally, you can add the Waterdance Ozonator to oxidize airborne odors and remove contaminants from the water and an Electric Liner Puncture. This unique system, only from Gulfstream, will be a hit with you clients and technicians and keep your salon clean and healthy.
The Venice Pedicure Chair has a SHIATSU MASSAGE chair covered in your choice of the 9660 chair in Black, Curry, Pearl White or Burgundy OR all new 9621 chair in Blue Velvet, Butterscotch, Hollyhock. The massage system utilizes a S-Track roller system, which is in the shape of the human spine, so as the rollers move up and down the back of the user, the neck and lower back receive a stronger massage than the mid-back and tailbone. This makes for a more comfortable massage. The chair is comfortably padded and has a headrest which can be custom embroidered with your company logo. Accent the chair with a waist pillow in Pearl White with Gray or Butterscotch with Truffle.
The massage remote control is conveniently built into the armrest. The other arm rest has a built-in cupholder. Both sides of the chair have flip-up wooden manicure tables. Armrests and manicure tables are acetone resistant. There are dual-USB chargers and purse hooks. Convenience and utility!
A Technician Control for the seat is mounted in the front of the spa for easily moving the 9660/9621 chair forward or backwards without disturbing the client. The pedestal base top is acrylic and available in Cappuccino, Mahogany, Black, Biscuit or Pearl White. The sides of the base are laminated in Odeon, Equinox, Truffle, Inspiration, Dorato Brown, White Gloss or Black Gloss.
- Integrated Waterdance System provides 100% sanitation
- Full-Shiatsu massage system conforms to the user’s body
- Acetone resistant armrests and flip-up manicure trays
- Dual-USB and electrical outlet, purse hooks
- Gorgeous glass water basin in nine color options
Reclines: 25”. Minimum wall clearance: 20"
Limited three-year warranty on Spa Shell. Limited one-year warranty on Waterdance, glass bowl, parts-only warranty covering hydraulic system and electrical components.
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 51.5”L x 23.75”W x 59”H
The Waterdance, 120V A.C., 60HZ. GFI protected circuit must be used to supply power to the unit.
The roller back massage chair uses a 115V A.C. supply.
Hand-held sprayer is Model ST700.20.
ASME A112.18.1-2005/CSA B125.1-05
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below