Looking for a stylish pedicure chair but with no plumbing required? Whale Spa offers the perfect solution in the all new Pure II Portable massage pedicure chair with a new design. No plumbing is required. The water basin is removable and can be filled from a sink. Super easy to clean and sanitize, too. Pedicure tub includes vibration and heat. A truly portable foot spa that will save you space. The water basin casually tucks under the chair when not in use.
But don't worry, looks and options have not been forsaken. Choose from four color options, black, gray, khaki and chocolate, to tailor the seats to match your salon décor. You can customize the base color in gloss black, gray, or gloss white.
Comfort isn't left behind either. The Pure II Portable pedicure spa chair features the installed premium, full-function, commercial grade Select Massage Mechanism – the next generation of massage systems. The massage unit is built on a dual-steel gear rail system, rather than conventional corkscrew designs, providing a smoother massage and a more reliable mechanism. Robust enough to provide years of reliable service, Select massage™ is commercial grade, quiet, and feels great!
Other features include purse hooks, built-in power outlets and a remote-control holder. Each Pure II Portable pedicure spa chair purchase includes a beautiful, stylish matching tech stool. Please Note: The Power Seat Controller Option is available but not recommended.
- Chair Color Options in Black, Gray, Chocolate or Khaki or Upgraded Genuine Leather or Enduro Leather
- Base Colors Available in Gloss Black, Gloss White, or Gray
- Portable water basin with vibration and heat closes when not in use
- Full-function, commercial grade Select Massage with remote controller
- Real wood armrests and manicure trays
- Includes purse hook, built-in power outlets, remote-control holder and matching pedicure stool
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
Made in the USA!
Two-year manufacturer warranty
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 29"L x 30"W x 53"H with trays down/basin closed and 56"L x 43"W x 53"H with trays up/open basin
Water Fill Line Capacity: 2.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters)
Seat upholstery: Leather or Upgraded Enduro Leather
Seat and back motors: 24V DC Linear Actuators
Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp
Electrical switches: Single hand-held, low voltage remote controls for massage motors and seat forward/back position.
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below