Elegance awaits you with the all new Pleroma II Pedicure Chair from Whale Spa! Smooth styling base in black or white with accent LED lighting. The water foot basin is glass but is durable and thermal shock resistant. It glimmers light from its LED’s but offers a sturdy stone style look to the chair.
The Classic Massage chair top is offered in your choice of four colors of synthetic PU leather in a diamond quilted pattern – black, khaki, gray and chocolate. Rest assured that the chair upholstery is acetone and stain resistant and antimicrobial and the massage will relax your clients.
This beautiful spa chair is outfitted with the quiet, reliable and powerful pipeless Magnet Jet motor with removable impeller & cover that accepts disposable industry standard liners. Spa owners love the dual-function spray hose that doubles as a spout for true flexibility in filling and cleaning pedicure basins. The comfortable footrests are adjustable - raise or lower to the correct height - and include calf support.
Your clients will enjoy the installed Select Message Mechanism. The massage includes knead, tap and roll with automatic shut-off. The remote control is built into the armrest for convenience and safety.
Other features include purse hooks built into raiseable wooden arm rests with foldable wood manicure trays that contain built-in cup holders. Each Pleroma pedicure spa chair purchase includes a beautiful, stylish matching tech stool. As with all Whale Spa chairs, this one is engineered for maximum space efficiency and is guaranteed to withstand the hardest use. Another spectacular chair from Whale Spa AND available for a budget-friendly price.
Upgrade options include:
|Auto Fill: Fills the spa water basin with the press of a button to the appropriate level and will automatically shut off the water. The jet will begin, and the LED light will turn on. You can feel comfortable to continue working while the spa fills on its own.||Discharge Pump: If your drain is underground, it is NOT required to have discharge pump, but if the drain goes into the wall or is above ground, you WILL NEED to request the manufacture pre-install discharge pump.||Ventilation System: Built into the pedicure chair base near the client’s feet, air vents are capable of connecting to a salon’s ventilation system to lessen dust and odor. Check with your local municipality for regulations requiring ventilation in your salon.|
|Technician Seat Controller: Conveniently located at the front, the Power Seat Controller allows the pedicure technician to adjust the chair without disturbing the client.||Phone and iPad Holder: Accommodates a tablet, 9.7""iPad, Ipad Mini and cellular phones.||USB plug: Client can quickly charge their phone or tablet while getting their manicure and pedicure.|
- Chair Colors Available in Black, Chocolate, Khaki, Upgraded Enduro or Upgraded Genuine Leather
- Base Colors Available in Black or White
- Gray, Base features accent LED lighting for a stunning, illuminating look, and a “stone style” glass basin that is durable and thermal shock resistant for an enduring sophisticated statement
- Chair back includes Select Massage - fully featured programs that knead, tap and roll for a relaxing massage
- Keep your salon neat with no messy cords, dangling or dropped remotes – the massage controls are built into the armrest
- Diamond quilted PU Leather that is acetone and stain resistant, and antimicrobial for long lasting good looks, or upgrade to genuine leather or your choice of Enduro Leather color
- Includes a foldable wooden manicure trays, cup holders, purse hooks, mood changing basin LEDs and matching technician stool – everything you need in a deluxe chair
Made in the USA!
Two-year manufacturer warranty
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 53""L x 30""W x 53""H. Wall Clearance: 16 inches
Water Fill Line Capacity: 4.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters)
Seat upholstery: Standard PU Leather. Upgrade to genuine leather or Enduro Leather.
Seat and back motors: 24V DC Linear Actuators
Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp
Electrical switches: On/Off switch for pump. Single hand-held, low voltage remote controls for massage motors and seat forward/back position.
Hot and cold water supply lines required.
Compliances: Check valves comply with ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M, A112.18.1M, and CSA B125 ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M (Performance Requirements for Backflow Protection Devices and Systems in Plumbing Fixture Fittings) is applicable to plumbing fixture fittings with outlets not protected by an air gap. Check valves are listed to both standards with the Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO and UL. ANSI - American National Standards Institute ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and UL - Underwriters Laboratory.
FREE SHIPPING FOR 4 UNITS OR MORE
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below