The trendy Gulfstream MONACO Pedicure Spa Chair with a molded fiberglass base incorporates the Waterdance System for the ultimate in hygiene and sanitation.
The Waterdance System utilizes spa bowl liners, but without the need to purchase additional jets. For each customer simply peel, stick and connect the disposable Airpad. The entire process is efficient and sanitary. The Waterdance System also includes the Waterdance heater to maintain ideal water temperature. Optionally, you can add the Waterdance Ozonator to oxidize airborne odors and remove contaminants from the water. This unique system, only from Gulfstream, will be a hit with you clients and technicians and keep your salon clean and healthy.
The Monaco Pedicure Chair uses the new 9621 SHIATSU MASSAGE chair available in Black, Curry, Burgundy, or Chocolate, or the 9660 SHIATSU MASSAGE chair covered in your choice of Black, Curry, Pearl White, Grey, Chocolate, or Burgundy. The massage system utilizes a S-Track roller system, which is in the shape of the human spine, so as the rollers move up and down the back of the user, the neck and lower back receive a stronger massage than the mid-back and tailbone. This makes for a more comfortable massage. The chair is comfortably padded and has a headrest which can be custom embroidered with your company logo.
The massage remote control is conveniently built into the armrest. The other arm rest has a built-in cupholder. Both sides of the chair have flip-up wooden manicure tables. Armrests and manicure tables are acetone resistant. There are dual-USB chargers and purse hooks. Convenience and utility!
A Technician Control for the seat is mounted in the front of the spa for easily moving the chair forward or backwards without disturbing the client. The fiberglass base is available in Grey, Black, or Pearl White.
The Monaco Pedicure Massage Chair has an adjustable footrest. The spa bowl is a lovely, large glass bowl available in NINE COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Rose, Clear, Amber, Blue, Wine, Rainbow, Green and Rustic Gold. Whichever color you choose the Optional LED Chair Lighting will make the bowl colors dance, creating an inviting and relaxing experience. Use the LED remote to light up chairs that are prepared and ready for the next customer. The Hand Sprayer is located under the footrest, keeping the look trim and neat.
The Monaco Pedicure Spa Chair from Gulfstream will bring customers back. Upgrade your salon or nail studio today.
- Base Colors Available in Grey, Black, or Pearl White
- Bowl Colors Available in Black, Rose, Clear, Amber, Blue, Wine, Rainbow, Green, or Rustic Gold
- Integrated Waterdance System provides 100% sanitation
- Waterdance and ID Jet Combination Included
- Waterdance Heater System Included
- Optional Waterdance Ozonator Available +$115.00
- Upgraded Gold Footrest Add + $195.00
- Upgraded Gold Faucet, Switch, Knobs Add + $160.00
- Upgraded LED Light Option +$245.00
- Upgraded Embroidery Option +$70.00
- Gulfstream Air Vent System +$345.00
- Backflow Preventer Option +$35.00
- Discharge Pump Kit +$210.00
- Full-Shiatsu massage system conforms to the user’s body
- Acetone resistant armrests and flip-up manicure trays
- Dual-USB and electrical outlet, purse hooks
- Gorgeous glass water basin in nine color options
Reclines: 25”. Minimum wall clearance: 20"
Limited three-year warranty on Spa Shell. Limited one-year warranty on Waterdance, glass bowl, parts-only warranty covering hydraulic system and electrical components.
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 54.5”L x 32”W x 58”H
The Waterdance, 120V A.C., 60HZ. GFI protected circuit must be used to supply power to the unit.
The roller back massage chair uses a 115V A.C. supply.
Hand-held sprayer is Model ST700.20.
ASME A112.18.1-2005/CSA B125.1-05
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders will take up to 24 hours to process the transaction. You will receive a sales invoice by email or fax.
- Invoices must be signed and faxed back to PediSource to process the order; otherwise we assumed the information is correct which you will be responsible for all errors that may occur.
- Shipping will take 5-10 business days depending on the availability of stock. Special orders may take 4-6 weeks.
- We ship our products Worldwide. Delivery will be by freight carrier or if under 90 lbs, by common carrier.
- The driver is not responsible for shipments from unloading from the back of the truck.
- Lift gate service is available for an additional charge of $75. Residential delivery is $70. No inside delivery.
- Shipping is free for most pedicure spas within the Continental U.S.
- All Pedicure Spas are inspected prior to shipping.
- Customer shall inspect all units when received at delivery for any outside damages from the boxes. If damages occurred, please contact us immediately and write on the report before signed. Do not sign report until inspect carefully. International Shipping Now Available
Privacy & Security
- We respect and value the privacy of our customers by not selling or sharing your personal information to any third parties; however we do share your information to the manufacturers primarily to process an order and for warranty services.
- We do not carry or sell used pedicure chair.
Returns & Replacements
- Manufacturer will accept return of undamaged goods, unopened and in the original boxes within 14 days of delivery.
- 30% restocking fee will be applied for all cancel orders. The customer assumes all responsibility for delivery costs both ways.
- Shipping cost is not incorporated into the chairs and other equipment, we pay the shipping separately even if we offered it for free to the customer. If customers decided to return the equipment, they must pay the shipping both ways.
- Please keep all boxes for any return units.
- Note that all salon furniture and equipment are drop shipped by our manufacture's warehouse.
- Customer must call in advance for authorization to return. Not all equipment is authorized to return, but in most cases we will make an exceptions depending on your situations.
- 15% cancellation fee will be applied when cancel orders after 24 hours that were being placed.
- Please make your decision wisely!
- When ready to place the order, please call 855-429-7334 to ask for products availability and shipping cost.
- We will ask for your full name, shipping address, email address, contact phone number, and credit card information if purchase using credit card.
- The information you provide will be confidential and will be not be share to any third parties other then the manufacturer to process the order and for warranty services.
- Once the order is placed, we will send you the sales receipt via email or fax.
- The tracking number will be sent to your email when products are shipped or at request.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All salon equipment must be paid in full before shipped.
- To reserve the equipment or when ordering custom products, 30% deposit is required. Deposit is nonrefundable. Deposit after one year without purchase will be voided and terminated.
- Tax will be applied for certain states and/or when finance the equipment.
- Recommended payment methods are wire transfer, bank draft, certified checks, money order, and financing available.
- 3% processing fee will apply for credit card transactions only. No fees will be charged if pay by check, bank transfer, paypal, wire, etc.
Changes of Terms and Conditions
- We may change terms and conditions at any time during use without prior notice. If you use or access our website after we post a change, you accept the change otherwise you will not be authorized to access and use the web site. Unauthorized use of the pedisource.com website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy, and regulations. You may copy, download, or distribute for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
Accuracy of Information
- Pedisource.com has continuously tried our best to present the content on our website as accurately as possible, however, errors and changes may occur. For accuracy, you may contact a representative to verify the correct information before placing the order. Note that actual colors may not be the same as shown on the website due to different screen resolution.
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below