Fusion Spas Sunscape Spa, professional pedicure chairs, allow your clients to sit or recline in luxurious comfort while receiving a hearty Shiatsu massage that they control with the durable remote. The stylish and soft faux-leather upholstery with stand-out stitching is acetone friendly. Getting in and out of the chair is made accessible with raiseable arms that gracefully arch in a cherry colored finish. These arms also hold liftable manicure tables with deep pocket cup holders. All of this is supported on a sturdy metal base and covered in a high gloss, scratch resistant base that is easily removable for maintenance and cleaning.
All Fusion Spas massage pedicure chair foot spas are equipped with a standard backflow protection, Purely Simple Water Movement of magnetic Whirlpool jets, hot and cold water control on the basin.
The Sunscape Spa salon pedicure chair requires plumbing of hot and cold lines and a drain pump to be installed by a professional and licensed electrician and plumber. Leave 16 inches of space behind the spa chair to accommodate the recline function. Available in four chair color options sable, cabernet, latte and champagne; three foot basin colors gypsum, frost and midnight; and three ABS-backed acrylic shells white, black and almond. Limited 2-year parts warranty on all components. Overall dimensions with seat upright: 59 x 32 x 55 inches.
Please click here to download and print a copy of our Sunscape Spa brochure.
- Luxurious comfort and style with powerful customer-controlled Shiatsu massage chair
- Convenient lift-up arm rests also hold convenient flip-up manicure trays and deep cup holders that accent the graceful arm styling
- Independently adjustable Whirlpool water basin leg supports provide comfort for the client and ease of access to the technician
- Customize your pedi chair to fit your nail salon or spa with the color of the chair, base and stylish glass water basin
- Includes adjustable neck pillow
- Drain Pump Options Available
Whirlpool pump motor:120V / 60HZ / 1Amp
Water Fill Line Capacity: 5.5 U.S. gallons (21 Liters)
Seat upholstery: Polyurethane
Seat and back motors: 24V DC Linear Actuators
Power source: 120V / 60HZ / 7.5Amp / 900W
Construction: Steel frame with ABS-backed acrylic shells and basin, pre-plumbed
Technology: Four water massage channels, no closed loop circulating pipes, fully drained. System employs three-part assembly that twists from the basin for easy cleaning.
Electrical switches: On/Off switch for pump. Single hand-held, low voltage remote controls for massage motors and seat forward/back position.
Hot and cold water supply lines required.
Compliances: Conforms to UL STD 1951. Certified to CAN/CSA Std C22.2 No. 68. Also classified in accordance with: ASME A112.18.3-2002(R2008) and ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12.
Call us now to place your order!
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.