Dazzle! Dazzle! What a spectacular Pedicure Chair from Whale Spa – the LUCENT II will bedazzle all your customers with its diamond textured sides and shadow LED lighting. Whether you chose white or black you are sure to be pleased with the glam effect this chair has on your customer without breaking your piggy bank. The unbreakable glass water basin is now available in the all new Smoke color or Crystal color finished in a “mother of pearl” iridescence that glimmers with the basin LED mood lighting.
This Classic Caresst Massage chair top is offered in your choice of synthetic PU leather in a diamond quilted pattern – black, khaki, gray, chocolate, and white or upgrade for + $500.00 for Genuine Leather in Black, Gray, Chocolate, or any custom Enduro Leather in our Color Chart. Rest assured that the chair upholstery is acetone and stain resistant and antimicrobial and the massage will relax your clients. Armrest colors available in Black or White. Optional Discharge Pump + $200.00, USB Outlet + $50.00, Technician Seat Controller + $70.00, OneTouch Autofill + $100.00, Air Ventilation System + $100.00, and IPad Holder + $60.00 all available as upgrades.
This beautiful spa chair is outfitted with the quiet, reliable and powerful pipeless Magnet Jet motor with removable impeller & cover that accepts disposable industry standard liners. Spa owners love the dual-function spray hose that doubles as a spout for true flexibility in filling and cleaning pedicure basins. The comfortable footrests are adjustable - raise or lower to the correct height - and include calf support.
Your clients will enjoy the luxurious Caresst Message Mechanism. The massage includes knead, tap and roll with automatic shut-off. The remote control is built into the armrest for convenience and safety.
Other features include purse hooks built into raiseable wooden arm rests with foldable wood manicure trays that contain built-in cup holders. Each Lucent pedicure spa chair purchase includes a beautiful, stylish matching tech stool. You can’t go wrong with this simply glamorous and functional design in your nail salon or luxury spa. As with all Whale Spa chairs, this one is engineered for maximum space efficiency and is guaranteed to withstand the hardest use.
Upgrade options include:
|Auto Fill: Fills the spa water basin with the press of a button to the appropriate level and will automatically shut off the water. The jet will begin, and the LED light will turn on. You can feel comfortable to continue working while the spa fills on its own.||Discharge Pump: If your drain is underground, it is NOT required to have discharge pump, but if the drain goes into the wall or is above ground, you WILL NEED to request the manufacture pre-install discharge pump.||Ventilation System: Built into the pedicure chair base near the client’s feet, air vents are capable of connecting to a salon’s ventilation system to lessen dust and odor. Check with your local municipality for regulations requiring ventilation in your salon.|
|Technician Seat Controller: Conveniently located at the front, the Power Seat Controller allows the pedicure technician to adjust the chair without disturbing the client.||Phone and iPad Holder: Accommodates a tablet, 9.7""iPad, Ipad Mini and cellular phones.||USB plug: Client can quickly charge their phone or tablet while getting their manicure and pedicure.|
- Base features diamond textured sides, shadow lit with LED lighting for a stunning, illuminating look, and a crystal glass basin in an iridescent “mother of pearl” finish
- Base Colors Available in Black or White
- Crystal Glass Basin with Mother of Pearl finished surface with LED Lighting Available in Crystal or new Smoke
- Caresst Massage System for the utmost high end shiatsu massage
- Adjustable Footrest with Calf Support
- Armrests Available in Black or White
- Standard PU Chair Colors Available in Black, Khaki, Chocolate, Gray, or White
- Upgraded Genuine Leather Available in Black, Gray, Chocolate, or any custom Enduro Leather Color
- Armrest Color Available in Black or White
- Discharge Pump Available + $200.00
- USB Outlet Available + $50.00
- Technician Seat Controller Available + $70.00
- OneTouch Autofill Available + $100.00
- Air Ventilation Add + $100.00
- IPad Holder Add + $60.00
- Diamond quilted PU Leather that is acetone and stain resistant, and antimicrobial for long lasting good looks, or upgrade to genuine leather or your choice of Enduro Leather color
- Includes a foldable wooden manicure trays, cup holders, purse hooks, mood changing basin LEDs and matching technician stool – everything you need in a deluxe chair
- Upgrade options include genuine leather or Enduro leather, a phone and iPad holder, air vent system, auto fill, discharge pump, USB plug and technician seat controller – customize for your salon needs
Made in the USA!
Two-year manufacturer warranty
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 58" L x 31" W x 52" H. Wall Clearance: 16 inches
Water Fill Line Capacity: 4.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters)
Seat upholstery: Standard PU Leather. Upgrade to genuine leather or Enduro Leather.
Seat and back motors: 24V DC Linear Actuators
Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp
Electrical switches: On/Off switch for pump. Single hand-held, low voltage remote controls for massage motors and seat forward/back position.
Hot and cold water supply lines required.
Compliances: Check valves comply with ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M, A112.18.1M, and CSA B125 ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M (Performance Requirements for Backflow Protection Devices and Systems in Plumbing Fixture Fittings) is applicable to plumbing fixture fittings with outlets not protected by an air gap. Check valves are listed to both standards with the Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO and UL. ANSI - American National Standards Institute ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and UL - Underwriters Laboratory.
FREE SHIPPING FOR 4 UNITS OR MORE
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders will take up to 24 hours to process the transaction. You will receive a sales invoice by email or fax.
- Invoices must be signed and faxed back to PediSource to process the order; otherwise we assumed the information is correct which you will be responsible for all errors that may occur.
- Shipping will take 5-10 business days depending on the availability of stock. Special orders may take 4-6 weeks.
- We ship our products Worldwide. Delivery will be by freight carrier or if under 90 lbs, by common carrier.
- The driver is not responsible for shipments from unloading from the back of the truck.
- Lift gate service is available for an additional charge of $75. Residential delivery is $70. No inside delivery.
- Shipping is free for most pedicure spas within the Continental U.S.
- All Pedicure Spas are inspected prior to shipping.
- Customer shall inspect all units when received at delivery for any outside damages from the boxes. If damages occurred, please contact us immediately and write on the report before signed. Do not sign report until inspect carefully. International Shipping Now Available
Privacy & Security
- We respect and value the privacy of our customers by not selling or sharing your personal information to any third parties; however we do share your information to the manufacturers primarily to process an order and for warranty services.
- We do not carry or sell used pedicure chair.
Returns & Replacements
- Manufacturer will accept return of undamaged goods, unopened and in the original boxes within 14 days of delivery.
- 30% restocking fee will be applied for all cancel orders. The customer assumes all responsibility for delivery costs both ways.
- Shipping cost is not incorporated into the chairs and other equipment, we pay the shipping separately even if we offered it for free to the customer. If customers decided to return the equipment, they must pay the shipping both ways.
- Please keep all boxes for any return units.
- Note that all salon furniture and equipment are drop shipped by our manufacture's warehouse.
- Customer must call in advance for authorization to return. Not all equipment is authorized to return, but in most cases we will make an exceptions depending on your situations.
- 15% cancellation fee will be applied when cancel orders after 24 hours that were being placed.
- Please make your decision wisely!
- When ready to place the order, please call 855-429-7334 to ask for products availability and shipping cost.
- We will ask for your full name, shipping address, email address, contact phone number, and credit card information if purchase using credit card.
- The information you provide will be confidential and will be not be share to any third parties other then the manufacturer to process the order and for warranty services.
- Once the order is placed, we will send you the sales receipt via email or fax.
- The tracking number will be sent to your email when products are shipped or at request.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All salon equipment must be paid in full before shipped.
- To reserve the equipment or when ordering custom products, 30% deposit is required. Deposit is nonrefundable. Deposit after one year without purchase will be voided and terminated.
- Tax will be applied for certain states and/or when finance the equipment.
- Recommended payment methods are wire transfer, bank draft, certified checks, money order, and financing available.
- 3% processing fee will apply for credit card transactions only. No fees will be charged if pay by check, bank transfer, paypal, wire, etc.
Changes of Terms and Conditions
- We may change terms and conditions at any time during use without prior notice. If you use or access our website after we post a change, you accept the change otherwise you will not be authorized to access and use the web site. Unauthorized use of the pedisource.com website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy, and regulations. You may copy, download, or distribute for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
Accuracy of Information
- Pedisource.com has continuously tried our best to present the content on our website as accurately as possible, however, errors and changes may occur. For accuracy, you may contact a representative to verify the correct information before placing the order. Note that actual colors may not be the same as shown on the website due to different screen resolution.
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below