The Lotus II FX Pedicure Spa features a gorgeous Lotus flower style bowl with beautiful LED Lights flowing along both sides of the basin and features the Shiatsulogic Full Function Massage with tapping, kneading, rolling, pressing, and knocking combination with vibrating seat massage. The Chair cover upholstery is double layered for extra durability, acetone proof, and scratch resistant. It is available in Black, Cappuccino, Copper, White, Chocolate, or Grey. Add Autofill for $300. Air Ventilation Add $200. Discharge Pump Add $200. Add the Technician Remote Controller built into the spa tub base for $36.00 and the USB Outlet for $36.00.
Features and Specifications:
- Shiatsulogic Full Function Massage: tapping, kneading, rolling, pressing, knocking combination.
- Vibrating seat massage
- Cover Set Upholstery is Acetone Proof and Scratch Resistant
- Chair Colors Available in Black, Cappuccino, Copper, White, Chocolate, or Grey
- Chair Top Reclines to 130 Degrees with 331 Weight Capacity and UL Certified
- Manicure trays are included.
- Overall Dimensions: 50.5" L x 27.5" W x 56" H
- Seat: 19.5" x 20.5" x 4"
- Seat Back: 2" x 23" x 36"
- Armrest to Armrest (Inner): 21"
- Armrest to Armrest (Outer): 27"
- Armrest Tray to Tray (Outer): 45.5"
- Tray: 8.5" x 16.5" x 5"
- Shipping Weight: 275 lbs and 2 units per pallet
- Please call for freight quote and availability before ordering!!
The Lotus II Spa Tub
- 4 gallon capacity.
- Pipeless Whirlpool System and Pull-Out Sprayer.
- LED color light.
- Chemical resistant fiberglass.
- UL Listed.
- Autofill Available Add $300
- Air Ventilation Available Add $200
- Discharge Pump Available Add $200
- Technician Remote Controller Add $36.00
- USB Outlet Add $36.00
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below