Elegance! Glamour! Beauty! What else can you say about La Maravilla Pedicure Spa Chair from Gulfstream sits like a queen upon a curved laminate base available in Calcutta Marble, Odeon, Equinox, Truffle, Inspiration, Dorato Brown, Gloss Black or Gloss White. Accent the laminate side with black, gold, white or silver and you will have yourself a simply stunning chair base. Then, pick your large acrylic water bowl and design accent in silver or rustic gold.
La Maravilla Pedicure Chair is available in two chair options. Both chairs feature wooden, acetone resistant armrests that raise to permit client entry to the chair and foldable manicure trays. Both chairs utilize the superior Shiatsu massage system from Gulfstream that utilizes a S-Track roller system, which is in the shape of the human spine, so as the rollers move up and down the back of the user, the neck and lower back receive a stronger massage than the mid-back and tailbone. This makes for a more comfortable massage. Functions include compression, kneading, percussion and rolling. The chairs are comfortably padded, and each have a headrest which can be custom embroidered with your company logo. Accent the chair with a waist pillow in Pearl White with Gray or Butterscotch with Truffle.
9660 - A Technician Control for the seat is mounted in the front of the spa for easily moving the chair forward or backwards without disturbing the client. The massage remote control is conveniently built into the armrest. The other arm rest has a built-in cup holder. Available colors are black, curry, pearl white or burgundy.
9620 - The foldable manicure trays swings out to reveal an accessory bowl. The remote control is mounted on the armrest for easy customer access. The remote controls the Shiatsu massage and chair movement - slide backward and forward. Available colors are cappuccino, mahogany, black, biscuit and pearl white.
The hand sprayer is located under the integrated, adjustable footrest, keeping the look trim and neat. Gulfstream’s own IDJet Whirlpool System and integrated LED bowl lighting is used to circulate the water massage. This system is easy to remove and clean with its magnetic locking system. Watch the video below for more information on how it works.
This pedicure spa chair will look absolutely stunning in your nail salon or spa. Order today for the best price.
- Features IDJet Whirlpool (Magnet) Technology - easy to use and clean for the ultimate in sanitary foot spas
- Full Shiatsu massage system with remote - includes rolling, compression, kneading, percussion
- Acetone resistant armrests and flip-up manicure trays
- Dual-USB and electrical outlet, purse hooks
- Gorgeous glass water basin in nine color options with integrated footrest
Reclines: 25”. Minimum wall clearance: 20"
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 53"L x 28"W x 18"H
UL Certification; Boston, MA Approval; Los Angeles, CA Approval; IAPMO Certification - Certified To CSA Standards
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.