The Lenox M Pedicure Chair is the pinnacle piece of a luxury pedicure chair collection from J&A, a high-end manufacturer for the salon and spa industry. Filled with posh amenities and well-though-out features, this exquisite model is quintessential for upscale day spas and resorts.
The Lenox M Pedicure Chair has a large seat base and feels like you are sitting in a comfortable recliner - that rotates. The chair features animal cruelty-free Premium Ultra Leather. It is waterproof and will not crack or fade under sunlight. Engineered to withstand stains and endure lots of use, the leather is easy to clean. Your customers will appreciate the chair softness as they enjoy the
Side arms for the Lenox M pedicure chair are solid and are fully upholstered. Because they do not raise, the chair rotates to allow easy access. Attached to the armrests are completely stunning, rotating Hard-Roc tempered glass side trays with cup holders that are stain, scratch and crack resistant. The massage chair remote-control is conveniently built into the armrest and not only controls the five massage options, but the recline and rotation of the chair.
A unique feature to the Lenox M pedicure chair is oval, three-toned fiberglass base that has been gel coated for added chemical protection. Available in elegant Prestige Gray and Sahara Gold or shimmery Red Metallic with an accent color of Dawn or Dusk Marble that is placed under the chair.
The large, 4.5-gallon, ornate Hard Roc Glass Bowl (Borosilicate), matches the side tables. What a glamorous match! Fill the spa bowl with the pleasant color changing LED showerhead controlled by a single-hand faucet. The pedicure bowl is available in Black Nickel, Champagne Gold or Crystal Reflections.
Utilizing modern pipeless technology, the Infinity Whirlpool will caress your clients’ feet while your technicians diligently perform the pedicure. Or, upgrade to a Magnet Jet and you have the option of using industry standard sanitary liners in the pedicure sink. The pedicure technician can adjust the chair recline and position with the built-in front chair control panel without leaving their stool. No need to give instructions on how to adjust the chair. The three part footrest adjusts in the middle with a press of the button.
The Lenox M pedicure chair ships with a FREE pedicure technician stool in the color of your choice.
- Chair Colors Available in Eclipse, Palomino, Espresso, Bordeaux
- Base Colors Available in Midnight Black, Sahara Gold, Pristine White, Royal Blue
- Manufactured by an industry leader, J&A, this chair will meet the needs of your smallest to largest customers (250 lb weight limit)
- Elegant and durable 4.5-Gallon Hard Roc Glass Bowl (Borosilicate) in Black, Gold, Crystal
- Single-hand faucet with dual-function showerhead sprayer in satin chrome finish
- Available with optional Magnet Jet, Auto Fill, Ventilation System, Discharge Pump, Liners
- Made in the USA
Other options include:
|Magnet Jet: Pipeless Whirlpool jet motor. A quiet, environmentally friendly, reliable and powerful dual jet that permits the use of industry standard disposable liners. Purchase additional Magnet Jets so you always have one ready for the next client.||iFill Auto Fill:Fills the spa water basin with the press of a button to the appropriate level and will automatically shut off the water. The jet will begin, and the LED light will turn on. You can feel comfortable to continue working while the spa fills on its own.||Discharge Pump: If your drain is underground, it is NOT required to have discharge pump, but if the drain goes into the wall or is above ground, you WILL NEED to request the manufacture pre-install discharge pump.||Ventilation System:Built into the pedicure chair base near the client’s feet, air vents are capable of connecting to a salon’s ventilation system to lessen dust and odor. Check with your local municipality for regulations requiring ventilation in your salon.||Liners: Disposable pedi-spa liners allow for easy cleaning and sanitation of your pedicure spa. Use them in conjunction with Magnet Jet Pipeless Whirlpool jet motors to provide the complete spa experience.|
Clearance for Full Recline: 15 inches
Warranty: One-year parts & labor, two-years parts
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 68"L x 33"W x 55"H
Weight: 380 lbs
Seat upholstery: PU Leather
Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp with dedicated outlet
Electrical switches: On/Off Air Activated Switch.
Whirlpool Pump Motor: 120 VAC 60HZ; 1.2A; 55W Single Drive with Dual Whirlpool
Discharge Pump Motor: 110V 5.5 AMP 60HZ (optional)
Shiatsu Massage System: 120 V, 60 Hz
Water Fill Line Capacity: 4.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters)
Hot and cold water supply lines required. Half inch fittings
Drain Connection: P-Trap Pre-installed with 1.5” PVC Pipe
Compliance with following Code (s): Uniform Plumbing Code, National Plumbing Code of Canada and international Plumbing Code. Also, Compliance with following Standard (s): ASME A112.18.3M / A112.18.1M, CSA B125, NSF / ANSI 61
ANSI - American National Institute, ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standard Association IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, UL - Underwriters Laboratory
All J&A USA products has been compliance with requirements for Whirlpool bath appliances contained in ASME / ANSI A122.19.7M-1995, CSA C22.2 No. 68-69
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below