The Empress LE Pedicure Spa Chair is part of a luxury (but mid-priced) pedicure chair collection from J&A, a high-end manufacturer for the salon and spa industry. Filled with amenities found on more expensive chairs you will be pleasantly surprised how comfortable and durable the Empress collection is and how spectacular it will look in your salon or spa.
The Empress LE Pedicure Spa Chair is constructed with animal cruelty-free Premium Ultra Leather. It is waterproof and will not crack or fade under sunlight. Engineered to withstand stains and endure lots of use, the leather is easy to clean. Your customers will appreciate the chair softness as they enjoy the
The chair complements the dual-colored fiberglass base and resin pedicure bowl. Chose from the combinations of a white base with orange trim and a gold bowl or a white base with silver trim and a black bowl. Both combinations include LED base lighting. Either will make a stunning statement in your salon, studio or spa.
The Empress LE pedicure chair has wooden armrests finished in a satin cherry that raises and will stay raised while your customer sits. Attached to the sides of the armrests are complimentary folding manicure tables with built-in cup holders. The massage chair remote-control is placed within a conveniently located holder – at the end of the arm rest. Cords stay out of the way and you client can easily control the recline and slide of the chair along with the five Shiatsu massage options.
The large, 4.5-gallon, resin pedicure bowl is in the shape a flower at full bloom who’s petals fold over the bowl edge. Very elegant! This spa bowl twinkles on its own but turn the LED lights on and your clients will be mesmerized by the calmness that water demands – water and light therapy! The spa bowl fills with the dual-function spray/spout in satin chrome finish controlled by a single hand faucet that adjusts the hot or cold water.
Utilizing modern pipeless technology, the Ultra Jet Whirlpool is durable and long lasting. Upgrade to a Magnet Jet pipeless jet and you have the option of using industry standard sanitary liners in the pedicure bowl. The three-part footrest adjusts in the middle with a press of the button for client and technician comfort.
The Empress LE pedicure chair ships with a FREE pedicure technician stool in the color of your choice.
- Elegant diamond-quilted PU Leather for looks and durability
- Pre-combined color options for the fiberglass base make choosing this elegant chair easy
- Single-hand faucet with dual-function showerhead sprayer in satin chrome finish is easy to use and great for clean-up
- Available with optional Magnet Jet, Auto Fill, Ventilation System, Discharge Pump, Liners
- Made in the USA
Other options include:
|Magnet Jet: Pipeless Whirlpool jet motor. A quiet, environmentally friendly, reliable and powerful dual jet that permits the use of industry standard disposable liners. Purchase additional Magnet Jets so you always have one ready for the next client.||iFill Auto Fill: Fills the spa water basin with the press of a button to the appropriate level and will automatically shut off the water. The jet will begin, and the LED light will turn on. You can feel comfortable to continue working while the spa fills on its own.||Discharge Pump: If your drain is underground, it is NOT required to have discharge pump, but if the drain goes into the wall or is above ground, you WILL NEED to request the manufacture pre-install discharge pump.||Liners: Disposable pedi-spa liners allow for easy cleaning and sanitation of your pedicure spa. Use them in conjunction with Magnet Jet Pipeless Whirlpool jet motors to provide the complete spa experience.|
Clearance for Full Recline: 20 inches
Warranty: One-year parts & labor, two-years parts
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 52"L x 29"W x 56"H
Weight: 260 lbs
Seat upholstery: PU Leather
Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp with dedicated outlet
Electrical switches: On/Off Air Activated Switch.
Whirlpool Pump Motor: 120 VAC 60HZ; 1.2A; 55W Single Drive with Dual Whirlpool
Discharge Pump Motor: 110V 5.5 AMP 60HZ (optional)
Shiatsu Massage System: 120 V, 60 Hz
Water Fill Line Capacity: 4.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters)
Hot and cold water supply lines required. Half inch fittings
Drain Connection: P-Trap Pre-installed with 1.5” PVC Pipe
Compliance with following Code (s): Uniform Plumbing Code, National Plumbing Code of Canada and international Plumbing Code. Also, Compliance with following Standard (s): ASME A112.18.3M / A112.18.1M, CSA B125, NSF / ANSI 61
ANSI - American National Institute, ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standard Association IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, UL - Underwriters Laboratory
All J&A USA products has been compliance with requirements for Whirlpool bath appliances contained in ASME / ANSI A122.19.7M-1995, CSA C22.2 No. 68-69
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders will take up to 24 hours to process the transaction. You will receive a sales invoice by email or fax.
- Invoices must be signed and faxed back to PediSource to process the order; otherwise we assumed the information is correct which you will be responsible for all errors that may occur.
- Shipping will take 5-10 business days depending on the availability of stock. Special orders may take 4-6 weeks.
- We ship our products Worldwide. Delivery will be by freight carrier or if under 90 lbs, by common carrier.
- The driver is not responsible for shipments from unloading from the back of the truck.
- Lift gate service is available for an additional charge of $75. Residential delivery is $70. No inside delivery.
- Shipping is free for most pedicure spas within the Continental U.S.
- All Pedicure Spas are inspected prior to shipping.
- Customer shall inspect all units when received at delivery for any outside damages from the boxes. If damages occurred, please contact us immediately and write on the report before signed. Do not sign report until inspect carefully. International Shipping Now Available
Privacy & Security
- We respect and value the privacy of our customers by not selling or sharing your personal information to any third parties; however we do share your information to the manufacturers primarily to process an order and for warranty services.
- We do not carry or sell used pedicure chair.
Returns & Replacements
- Manufacturer will accept return of undamaged goods, unopened and in the original boxes within 14 days of delivery.
- 30% restocking fee will be applied for all cancel orders. The customer assumes all responsibility for delivery costs both ways.
- Shipping cost is not incorporated into the chairs and other equipment, we pay the shipping separately even if we offered it for free to the customer. If customers decided to return the equipment, they must pay the shipping both ways.
- Please keep all boxes for any return units.
- Note that all salon furniture and equipment are drop shipped by our manufacture's warehouse.
- Customer must call in advance for authorization to return. Not all equipment is authorized to return, but in most cases we will make an exceptions depending on your situations.
- 15% cancellation fee will be applied when cancel orders after 24 hours that were being placed.
- Please make your decision wisely!
- When ready to place the order, please call 855-429-7334 to ask for products availability and shipping cost.
- We will ask for your full name, shipping address, email address, contact phone number, and credit card information if purchase using credit card.
- The information you provide will be confidential and will be not be share to any third parties other then the manufacturer to process the order and for warranty services.
- Once the order is placed, we will send you the sales receipt via email or fax.
- The tracking number will be sent to your email when products are shipped or at request.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All salon equipment must be paid in full before shipped.
- To reserve the equipment or when ordering custom products, 30% deposit is required. Deposit is nonrefundable. Deposit after one year without purchase will be voided and terminated.
- Tax will be applied for certain states and/or when finance the equipment.
- Recommended payment methods are wire transfer, bank draft, certified checks, money order, and financing available.
- 3% processing fee will apply for credit card transactions only. No fees will be charged if pay by check, bank transfer, paypal, wire, etc.
Changes of Terms and Conditions
- We may change terms and conditions at any time during use without prior notice. If you use or access our website after we post a change, you accept the change otherwise you will not be authorized to access and use the web site. Unauthorized use of the pedisource.com website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy, and regulations. You may copy, download, or distribute for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
Accuracy of Information
- Pedisource.com has continuously tried our best to present the content on our website as accurately as possible, however, errors and changes may occur. For accuracy, you may contact a representative to verify the correct information before placing the order. Note that actual colors may not be the same as shown on the website due to different screen resolution.
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below