The all new Eve pedicure chair from Whale Spa includes a built-in USB Outlet and Power Seat Controller while offering an innovative AirWave massage technology along with heat. The airbag movement technology is very carefully engineered to be both gentle, soothing, and effective inflating and deflating seamlessly during the manicure and pedicure treatment. The new AirWave massage mimicks the kneading and tapping of a professional masseuse while using heat therapy to improve blood circulation and relieve muscle tension. Massage controls are built into the armrest that comes in an Espresso color only. Base colors available in Black or White while the Chair colors come in Black, White, Khaki, Gray, or Chocolate. Optional Discharge Pump + $200.00, OneTouch Autofill + $100.00, Air Ventilation System + $100.00, and IPad Holder + $60.00 all available as upgrades.
- Features Built-in USB Outlet and Power Seat Controller FREE!!
- Utilizes the all new AirWave massage technology with airbags and heat therapy
- Armrest available in Espresso
- Base Colors available in White or Black
- Chair Colors available in Black, White, Khaki, Gray, or Chocolate
- Optional Discharge Pump + $200.00
- OneTouch Autofill + $100.00
- Air Ventilation System + $100.00
- iPad holder + $60.00
- Includes a foldable wooden manicure trays, cup holders, purse hooks, mood changing basin LEDs and matching technician stool – everything you need in a deluxe chair
Water Fill Line Capacity: 4.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters) Seat upholstery: Standard PU Leather. Seat and back motors: 24V DC Linear Actuators Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp Electrical switches: On/Off switch for pump. Single hand-held, low voltage remote controls for massage motors and seat forward/back position. Hot and cold water supply lines required.
Compliances: Check valves comply with ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M, A112.18.1M, and CSA B125 ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M (Performance Requirements for Backflow Protection Devices and Systems in Plumbing Fixture Fittings) is applicable to plumbing fixture fittings with outlets not protected by an air gap. Check valves are listed to both standards with the Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO and UL. ANSI - American National Standards Institute ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and UL - Underwriters Laboratory.
FREE SHIPPING FOR 4 UNITS OR MORE
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below