The straight lines and optional accent panels of the wooden Alfalfa Nail Supply Katai SG Pedicure Spa and Massage Chair promotes a relaxed environment for manicures and pedicures. The gorgeous glass pedicure bowl is available in ruby, crystal, nickel and gold. It twinkles with the installed LED light. The spa is custom-made with your choice of wood-laminate colors, natural pear, cafelle, ebony, fusion maple, gloss white, gloss black, caolumbian walnut, oak, uptown walnut, wild cherry, zebrano or mahogany; with option upgrade accent side panels in natural riverstone, natural or gray stonewall, natural and gray stacked stone and bamboo. Select one of four luxury massage chairs in a variety of colors to custom design a truly beautiful pedicure spa that fits your style
The Katai SG pedicure spa includes an adjustable footrest, polished chrome hardware, stainless steel shower hose, built-in LED color therapy light and a FREE matching pedicure stool. An acetone-resistant protective gel-coating guards the spa and sink from rust and corrosion. Gain easy access to the working of the spa with a removable back panel.
Your staff and clients will feel secure in knowing the Katai SG pedicure spa is equipped with the ANS Liner Jet, the most powerful magnet jet available. It permits the use of disposable liners, providing a sanitary environment and a complete Whirlpool experience. The innovative ANS Liner Jet, is damage-resistant, requires no plumbing and is easy-to-use and clean. Simply pull the wet end off and soak it in sanitizing liquid. No scrubbing or cleaning in hard-to-reach areas. Don't make your customer wait. Purchase an additional wet end so there is no waiting in between pedicures. Everything is pre-installed with essential plumbing and pipe fittings. Simply plug it in and connect to your water supply.
The Katai SG Pedicure Spa Chair upgrade options include drain discharge pump, iFill automatic water filling system and VersaTray Kit (only available for the HT245 chair). Designed and assembled in the USA. UL-certified for safety.
Alfalfa Nail Supply also offers four massage chair options to loftily sit above their pedicure spas. They are described as follows (when placing your order, select your chair model first):
your client never needs to leave their massage chair while a manicure is performed. The tray is light weight, acetone resistant and easy to clean. Great for busy and small salons that need to double up on their work or space.
- Custom design your spa by choosing the laminate color, accent panel design, water basin color, massage chair and chair color
- Base options include drain discharge pump, iFill automatic water filling system and VersaTray Kit
- Shiatsu massage chair options are chemical and stain resistant in a variety of PU Leather color options
- Built-in ANS Liner Jet cuts down on maintenance and provides a sanitary environment for clients and technicians
- Designed and assembled in the USA - UL-certified for safety
Warranty: One-year warranty
Dimensions: Katai SG with HT245 Chair: 47"L x 30"W x 58.8"H
Katai SG with ANS-16, 18 or P20 Chair: 47" x 30" x 47"H
Weight: Katai SG with HT245 Chair: 287 lbs
Katai SG with ANS-16, 18: 307 lbs
Katai SG with ANS P20 Chair: 317 lbs
Lead Time: Because of the custom nature of this spa expect lead times between 3 to 4 weeks
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below