The clean, straight lines of the dual-toned wooden Alfalfa Nail Supply Ion I Pedicure Spa and Massage Chair create an environment of peaceful relaxation. It is custom-made with your choice of wood-laminate colors, natural pear, cafelle, ebony, fusion maple, gloss white, gloss black, columbian walnut, oak, uptown walnut, wild cherry, zebrano or mahogany, which are offset with a white under panel. The base is treated to prevent moisture problems. After choosing your fiberglass sink in jade, gray or cappuccino, select one of four luxury massage chairs in a variety of colors to custom design a truly beautiful spa that fits your salon style. side open panel for easy spa maintenance. The pedicure spa includes an adjustable footrest, polished chrome hardware, stainless steel shower hose, built-in LED color therapy light and a FREE matching pedicure stool. Conveniently the side panel opens for any maintenance needs.
Your staff and clients will feel secure in knowing the Ion I pedicure spa is equipped with the ANS Liner Jet, the most powerful magnet jet available. It permits the use of disposable liners, providing a sanitary environment and a complete Whirlpool experience. The innovative ANS Liner Jet, is damage-resistant, requires no plumbing and is easy-to-use and clean. Simply pull the wet end off and soak it in sanitizing liquid. No scrubbing or cleaning in hard-to-reach areas. Don't make your customer wait. Purchase an additional wet end so there is no waiting in between pedicures. Everything is pre-installed with essential plumbing and pipe fittings. Simply plug it in and connect to your water supply.
The Ion I Pedicure Spa Chair upgrade options include ventilation system, drain discharge pump, iFill automatic water filling system and VersaTray Kit (only available for the HT245 chair). Designed and assembled in the USA. UL-certified for safety.
Alfalfa Nail Supply also offers four massage chair options to loftily sit above their pedicure spas. They are described as follows (when placing your order, select your chair model first):
- Custom design your spa by choosing the laminate color, water basin color, massage chair and chair color
- Features white accent panel for a crisp, contemporary design
- Shiatsu massage chair options are chemical and stain resistant in a variety of PU Leather color options
- Built-in ANS Liner Jet cuts down on maintenance and provides a sanitary environment for clients and technicians
- Optional upgrades include ventilation system, drain discharge pump, iFill automatic water filling system and VersaTray Kit
Warranty: One-year warranty
Dimensions: Ion I with HT245 Chair: 47"L x 30"W x 60"H
Ion I with ANS-16, 18 or P20 Chair: 47" x 30" x 48.5"H
Weight: Ion I with HT245 Chair: 248 lbs
Ion I with ANS-16, 18: 266 lbs
Ion I with P20 Chair: 278 lbs
Lead Time: Because of the custom nature of this spa expect lead times between 3 to 4 weeks
ANS-16 Massage Chair reclines from 90 to 130 degree angles, and moves back or forth up to 7 inches. Incorporated into the chair is an advanced massage mechanism that feels like real hands kneading, percussion and rolling up and down the back. The remote-control is conveniently embedded in the armrest and controls the power seat movement and the auto or manual massage programs. The chair also includes purse hangers, side armrest trays with cup holders and a back storage pocket. A unique feature of the ANS-16 is the 2GB of MP3 storage! Upload your favorite songs and let your customers enjoy your best playlists. Available in acetone and chemical resistant, durable PU leather gray, black, cappuccino or red. You will find the ANS-16 pedicure spa chair soft and comfortable, and a great looking addition to your salon.
ANS-18 Massage Chair reclines from 90 to 130 degree angles, and moves back or forth up to 7 inches. Incorporated into the chair is an advanced massage mechanism that feels like real hands kneading, percussion and rolling up and down the back. The remote-control is conveniently embedded in the armrest and controls the power seat movement and the 15 minute automatic massage or manual massage programs. The chair also includes built-in backward/forward technician control button, memory foam cushion, purse hangers, cup holders, USB charger, rear pocket for storage and a 3 Amp outlet. The side wooden armrests up rotate 90-degrees to allow customers to get in and out of the chair with ease. Available in abrasion resistant and flame retardant PU leather colors gray, cappuccino, espresso, ivory, burgundy or cream. The ANS-18 pedicure spa chair is sure to be a favorite with your clients.
ANS-P20 Massage Chair: reclines from 90 to 130 degree angles, and moves back or forth up to 7 inches. Incorporated into the chair is an advanced massage mechanism that feels like real hands kneading, percussion and rolling up and down the back. The remote-control is conveniently embedded in the arm rest and controls the power seat movement and the auto or manual massage programs. The chair also includes purse hangers, side armrest trays with cup holders, USB Port, power outlet, headphone receptacle and a back storage pocket. A unique feature of the ANS-P20 is the 2GB of MP3 storage! Upload your favorite songs and let your customers enjoy your best playlists. Available in abrasion resistant and flame retardant PU leather colors gray, espresso, cappuccino, cream, red or dual-tone in navy blue and ivory, green and ivory, orange and ivory or tiffany blue and ivory. A comfortable chair to add to your salon.
HT245 Massage Chair: the #1 Massage Chair Brand in the U.S., Human Touch HT-245 robotic massage chair. Endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic, Human Touch is the industry leader in quality and durability. Designed and engineered here in the USA, Human Touch Massage Chairs are made with highest quality materials and components including the massage track that imitates the massage techniques used by professional massage therapists. It is designed to trace the natural path of your spine and move three-dimensional in four different modes. Available in abrasion and chemical resistant and flame retardant PU leather colors black, cappuccino, cream or red to match the most beautiful of salons. The easy-to-use remote control can be mounted at the end of the armrest for each reach or placed in a storage pocket near the back of the chair. It controls the chair movements and recline along with the auto and manual robotic massage. The chair also includes armrests with side tables that rotate out of the way for easy client entry to the chair. This massage chair is so luxurious you will want to schedule your 15 minute massage daily.
The HT245 chair also has the option of the VersaTray and iPad Holder, which attaches to the armrest of the chair. Designed specifically to provide space for a Geluv HI-power LED lamp, your client never needs to leave their massage chair while a manicure is performed. The tray is light weight, acetone resistant and easy to clean. Great for busy and small salons that need to double up on their work or space. The VersaTray Kit includes: Tray, iPad Holder, 30 Geluv, Hi-Power LED, Midi LED Light & 2 Procoat.
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below