In 2017, Nails and Nail Pro magazines voted and awarded the Whale Spa Alden Crystal the Reader’s Choice and Pro Award! This manicure/pedicure chair stands out in style, sensibility and usable design. Truly a grand choice for your nail salon or spa.
The pedicure chair itself can be customized in imported black, chocolate or gray Italian leather – YES, GENUINE LEATHER – or your choice of 98 colors of Enduro Leather. While both are resistant to acetone, chemicals and abrasions, the genuine leather from Italy is full-grain and automotive grade, meaning it is strong, supple and breathable. Plus, it comes with a 3-year warranty. Customize your pedicure chair further with a complimentary trim color.
The Alden Crystal pedicure massage chair also offers the option of real wood arms in black or luxurious walnut. The arms lift or slide out of the way and hold the conveniently folding manicure trays with cup holders. The spa chair includes a purse hook, USB port and remote-control holder.
But who wouldn’t want to slide their feet into the 4.5-gallon, iridescent crystal glass water basin with LED lighting? The pipeless magnet jet will swirl warm water around your client’s feet as they relax using the Caresst, multi-function premium massage, which is client adjustable with the included remote control and remote-control holder. Feel free to utilize industry standard liners for hassle-free operation. The sloping front pedestal allows technicians easy access to the client's feet while offering a comfortable and relaxing spa pedicure experience. Of course, the basin area includes adjustable feet supports to raise or lower to the correct height. Chair controls are installed at the technician’s height for easily accessibility.
Each Excess pedicure spa chair purchase also includes a beautiful, stylish matching tech stool. You can’t go wrong with this gorgeous look in your nail salon or spa.
Two-year manufacturer warranty.
US Patent No. D675,704
Pedicure Chair Dimensions: 56" L x 31" W x 52" H
Wall Clearance: 16 inches
- Genuine Italian leather, full-grain and automotive grade with three-year warranty
- Real wood arms in black or luxurious walnut
- Includes a purse hook, USB port, remote-control holder and matching technician stool
- Options include a phone and iPad holder, air vent system, iFill auto fill, discharge pump
- Two-year limited manufacturer warranty
Water Fill Line Capacity: 4.5 U.S. gallons (17 Liters)
Seat upholstery: Leather or Enduro Leather
Seat and back motors: 24V DC Linear Actuators
Power source: 110V / 60HZ / 15Amp
Electrical switches: On/Off switch for pump. Single hand-held, low voltage remote controls for massage motors and seat forward/back position.
Hot and cold water supply lines required.
Compliances: Check valves comply with ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M, A112.18.1M, and CSA B125 ANSI/ASME A112.18.3M (Performance Requirements for Backflow Protection Devices and Systems in Plumbing Fixture Fittings) is applicable to plumbing fixture fittings with outlets not protected by an air gap. Check valves are listed to both standards with the Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO and UL. ANSI - American National Standards Institute ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers, CSA - Canadian Standards Association, IAPMO - International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and UL - Underwriters Laboratory
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.