Free Shipping - Cleo AX Pedicure Spa Package comes with a Cleo AX Pedicure Chair, White Granite Top Manicure Table, Cookie Manicure Technician Stool, Venus Customer Chair, and an KM Pedicart.
Cleo AX Pedicure Spa Chair
Spa Chair Features
- One Pipeless Whirlpool motor
- 100% acetone proof, Stain and scratch resistant
- Shower sprayer with dual function
- Single handle for hot and cold water faucet
- Height adjustable urethane foam foot rest
- Shiatsu System
- Noiseless whirlpool motor
- Automatic seat slide and recline
- Swing up/down armrest for easy access
- Premium Ultra leather upholstery
- Free technician stool
- Color therapy light
- Capable of floor or wall drain
- Discharge pump
- Optional magnet jet
- Base:27.25”W x56”L x 58”H
- Tub Capacity:4. U.S. Gallons
- Operation Switch:On/Off Air Activated Switch
- Whirlpool System:120 VAC 60Hz; 1.2A; 55W Single Drive with Dual Whirlpool
- (Optional Magna-Jet Whirlpool System):120 VAC 60Hz; 1A; 27W Single Drive with Dual Whirlpool
- Massage System:Full Shiatsu Massage System
- Power Source:Require 120V, 15Amp, 60Hz with Dedicated Outlet
- Drain:P-Trap Pre-installed with 1.5” PVC Pipe
- Plumbing Source:Hot & Cold Water 0.5” Fitting
- Warranty:2 Years limited warranty
Cookie Technician Stool
The cookie technician stool is newly designer stool with style and comfort. Cookie stool comes with extra firm cushion contoured just right for correct support, makes an ideal accompaniment to your ensemble of well chosen Spa Furnishings. Cookie Technician Client Chair with its durable gas lift system together with its solid Polyurethane caster wheels makes it truly a “sweet” and comfy chair indeed.
- Dimensions: 19" W x 23" D
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 13" to 16" High
- Available in two heights low and high technician stool for the nail table
- Low Piston: 13" to 16"
- High Piston: 16" to 22" the sturdy wheel base
Venus Client Customer Chair
Venus Customer Chair gives your customers a comfortable place to sit when they get their manicures. The soft leatherette?s four color options and chrome legs make the chair stylish for any nail salon. The nail salon client chair also has a durable gas lift and caster wheels.
- Adjustable height
- Silent easy roll PU caster
- Comes standard with high piston for sitting at manicurist station
- Chrome finished legs and base
- Backrest Adjustment
- Durable Gas Lift
- Caster Wheels
- Matches our current JA Cookie and Euro Technician Stools and Manicure Tables
- Height Adjustment from 18" to 22" High
Single Nail Table
The Single Nail Table is simple, clean, and has a contemporary wooden design fitting perfectly in any decor, this nail table has two (2) UV dryer slots, pre-drilled holes so you can install your own nail table lights, six (6) functional drawers to store your larger bottles, and a specialized trash compartment, there’s room for everything. The JA Single Nail Table also has luxurious white marble tops with a handrest pad. Power Strip not Included.
- Dimensions: 40"W x 36 1/2"H x 16"L
With a clean and modern design that matches any décor, this compact, space-saving pedi-cart is the perfect addition to get your salon organized in no time. With a top that’s conveniently divided to hold all your equipment, and two (2) drawers at the front, you’ll keep clutter to a minimum. Keep your space just how you want it, with four (4) sturdy wheels so you can easily position it wherever you need.
- Dimensions: 14 1/4"W x 14 1/4"H x 17"L
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.