Free Shipping - Alden 75i Pedicure Chair Package comes with 8 pedicure chair. Welcome to a whole new world of elegance, luxury and comfort. Indulge yourself in relaxation of new Design Pedicure Spa
• Advanced human-like full or desired select function massage with timer
• Finest quality & finely detailed ultra-leather upholstery
• Auto adjustable - forward/backward and recliner
• Air pocket massage on seat adds to your clients overall comfort and relaxation
• Swing up/down armrests for easy access
• Awesome adjustable pedicurist stool with high quality, strong, polished chrome legs. Uniquely designed for your comfort. Heavy duty casters are standard, as is the color coordinated soft seat cushion and back support.
• Laminate wood manicure trays to provide a stable platform for the technician to perform multiple services as the same time. With finish to match chair accent design and clear gel-coat outer layer resistant to most chemical including acetone.
- PureFlo Jet (Standard)
• The popular Magnet™ Pipeless System (optional +100)
- Ensures proper hygiene through ease of cleaning
- Reduced maintenance
- Helps you maintain hygiene and sanitation standards and compliance with local regulations
- No more leaking pipes!
• Chromatherapy Technology Light
The most advanced chromatherapy solution yet, it has been designed to deliver the richest color in the broadest spectrum available in chromatherapy. Designed to give the spa an upper class look and feel, this advanced technology light supports an array of colors
• Polished chrome pullout hand sprayer for easy cleansing
Easy access on/off push button switch for whirlpool operation
• Multiple color options to choose from.
Optional Upgrades $200
• Power Discharge Drain Pump
The highest quality discharge pump available. This pump will quickly and efficiently drain the tub and requires very little maintenance.. (Note: This pump is only required if you are not draining water directly into an adjacent floor drain.) (Please be specific when ordering)
Pedicure Chair Specifications:
Dimensions - 53"L x 30"W x 54"H
Weight - 250 lbs Shipping Weight 320 lbs
Tub Capacity - 4.5 US gal.
Drain Source - 1-1/4" drain. 1/2" if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using schedule 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps.
Water Source - 1/2" pipe thread fitting hot and cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 - 120 PSI required.
Electrical - 2 Whirlpool Ultra CleanJet™ 1/5hp 120V 2AMP 60hz. Discharge pump 110V 5.5AMP 60hz. Must meet local codes. Ground fault interrupter required.
Certifications – CSA approved & UL listed
*Actual color may vary from color representation.
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.