As part of the Nova Collection, this NOVA I 360-Degree Swivel Nail Polish & Powder Display Shelf comes with grey and white hues that have a timeless style. This rotating nail polish and powder rack holds up to 240 dipping powder bottles and 400 polish bottles, making it the perfect organizer and showcase choice for salons that have a lot of options. The rotating 52" top has 2 sides of 30 rows for your powders and 2 sides, 10 rows tiered, for your polish. The storage cabinet below is a perfect place to store your extra stock.
You don’t need to worry about spills damaging this collection’s furniture because it’s made of materials that are easy to clean and is unaffected by-products or climates that cause cracking unlike the average, wooden nail salon furniture. When you buy the Nova I Polish And Powder Center With 360 Swivel (Double), you’re investing in premium craftsmanship and a chic design as each piece in this collection is crafted with real, high-quality wood that is acetone and scratch-resistant.
- Elegant white and silver-tone make the color of your powder and polish bottles pop.
- Holds up to 240 dipping powder & 400 polish bottles.
- 360 Degree Swivel Rotating Shelf provides extreme flexibility and convenience to showcase and access to the nail polish and powder containers.
- Double Shelves provide more space: 2 Sides x 9 Tiers x Double Shelves for Polish & 2 Sides x 15 tiers x Single Shelves for Powder, which in total has 36 rows for nail polish and 30 rows for dipping powder.
- Storage cabinet to hold manicure pedicure supplies or extra salon storage
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Overall Product Dimensions: 24" L x 23.75" W x 78.25" H
- Top Rotating Shelves 47" H x 23.5"W
- Decorative Top Piece 5" H
- Polish Shelves 9" H x 1.5" D X 18.25" W - Bottom Tier 5" / Top Tier 4"
- Powder Shelves 3" H x 2.75" D x 18.25" W
- Cabinet 23.74W x 24" D x 20.5" H
- Cabinet Inside 21" W x 22.24" D x 18.5" H
- KIT WEIGHT: 198 lbs
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below