The sleek, modern design of the Double Nail Table manufactured by J&A Nail Salon Furniture is a stylish workstation that will look awesome in your busy spa or nail salon. Available in dark brown walnut or white with a white minimalist granite top. The timeless look will give your salon a sophisticated look and feel. Enjoy the ample leg space. The nail table sits on wheels so you can relocate it as needed. Does your municipality require ventilation, add the ventilation upgrade to the table. The manicure table includes four slots for UV dryers (9"W x 4 3/4"H), pre-drilled holes for light installation (lights not included), nine drawers that will hold large bottles, two hand rest pads and trash compartments. Make your clients feel like queens while that sit at the J&A Manicure Table.
- Sleek, modern, timeless and sophisticated are just a few words to describe this manicure table
- Enjoy the ample leg space and the UV lamp slots for supreme comfort
- Features a white granite top that makes an elegant statement and helps keeps things looking clean and fresh
- Includes twelve drawers that will hold all your supplies including those large bottles
- Available in dark brown or white
LEAD TIME: 14-21 days
Dimensions: 16"L x 71"W x 30 1/2"H
Weight: 225 lbs
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below