CS Lumina Elite Facial Treatment Table
- Elite-3 Top with Full electric three sectional top
- 4" UltraPlush Cushioning System
- DuraSoft Upholstery
- Available Colors: Ivory with Black Base, Black with Black Base, Ivory with White Base, or Camel with Black Base
- MemoryFit Face Cradle Pillow
- Massage Top: Elite-3 Top Full electric three sectional top
- UltraQuiet Linear Actuator with load tuned whisper quiet adjustment mechanism
- DuraSoft Upholstery with Luxurious, soft, durable, waterproof, and environmentally friendly surface.
- UltraPlush Cushioning System with 4 inches of 3 Layered UltraPlush Padding engineered at different densities to provide ultimate support and comfort.
- Z-Lift Ultra Durable Steel Base that increases versatility while maintaining stability
- SmoothLock End Attachment Support with proprietary end attachments that glide smoothly into position and are conveniently located at both ends of the table
- ClickLock Side Attachment Support with connectors that lock into place and easily release at the push of a button
- Electronically adjustable height 24" to 33"
- Independent electronic adjustment for back, legs, and height
- Fully controlled with Electronic Multi-Function Remotes
- 600 lbs Maximum Weight Capacity
- ClickLock Armrest Set
- SmoothLock Face Cradle that provides smooth and easy adjustments for Face Cradle and Head Pillows
- MemoryFit Face Cradle Pillow provides your clients with the most comfortable face down position possible.
- PlushFit Neck Pillow provides extra comfort and support for the neck.
- PlushFit Head Pillow that provides taller clients with head support even beyond the length of the bed.
- Electronic Multi-Function Hand Remote
- Electronic Multi-Function Foot Operated Remote Control
- Bolster Accessories
- Terry Cloth Linen Sets
- Default Position at 73" L x 28" W x 24" H
- Section Lengths: 25" x 22" x 12" x 26" which is Back x Middle Section x Leg
- Armrest dimensions: 32" L x 5" W x 3" H
- Upholstered in PU vinyl
- Backrest adjustment from 0 degrees flat to 65 degrees inclined upward
- Legrest adjustment from 0 degrees flat to 50 degrees downward decline
- Height Adjustment from 24" to 33"
- Voltage US Standard 110 Volts
- Table Weight 220 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs
- Face Cradle Pillow 12" L x 12" W x 3" Thick
- Shipping Dimensions: 76" L x 34" W x 28" H and weighs 282 lbs
- Base Dimensions: 42" L x 22" W
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 2 year warranty on Upholstery, 2 year warranty on Electrical Components
- Head Pillow: 16" L x 12" W x 3" Thick
- Neck Pillow: 14" L x 10" W x 3" Thick
- Cushion Thickness 4.5"
- All Heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
You can send us a message using the form below.