The Titan Pro Jupiter XL Massage Chair is uniquely designed to provide the most thorough, stress-releasing massage possible using a variety of special features and techniques. The Titan Pro Jupiter XL chair is specially engineered to accommodate larger people up to 6’6” in height. Advanced body scan technology accurately maps the back curvature, which translates into a more precise massage that hits all the key areas, regardless of your body type. 3D technology allows the L-track rollers to travel in and out, from your neck down past your glutes to your upper hamstrings with a much further range for a firmer and deeper massage.
Choose from 9 automatic programs, 5 professional massage techniques, and other adjustable settings to deliver a variety of massage combinations. Other special features, including air compression head massage to gently massage the temples, soothing foot rollers, and heat therapy all work in harmony to deliver a superior massage customized to your body’s needs, to take away all your stress and tension build up from your day.
- 9 automatic programs and 5 massage techniques.
- 9 automatic massage programs: Sleeping, Vitality, Relax, Combination, Pain Relief, Muscle, Circulation, Waist, Stretch
- Adjustable settings: Massage roller (5 speeds), Intensity strength (5 levels), Width (3 settings), Intensity of airbags in each region (5 levels)
- 5 professional massage techniques: 3D, Kneading, Tapping, Clapping, Shiatsu
- Body scan technology. Using the latest technology, rollers map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage that hits all the key areas, regardless of your body type.
- Full body massage. Receive a soothing full body massage that attends to all key areas, including head, neck, outer shoulders, arms, back, thighs, seat, calves, and feet.
- 2-stage Zero Gravity and heat therapy to maximize comfort and relaxation. The Zero Gravity recline, inspired by NASA technology, is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning and supporting your back to maximize the intensity of the massage. Heating pads built in to the lower lumbar, seat, and calf area increase circulation and relax the muscles.
- Ergonomic space-saving design. Slides forward as it reclines so it only needs 3.2” from the backrest to the wall, making it easy to find a space for it in your home or office.
- Additional features. Extra-large size; 3D L-track technology; Bluetooth connectivity; adjustable settings for speed, width, and intensity; easy-to-use HD LCD remote; 5-30 min. auto timer
- 1 Titan Pro Jupiter XL Massage Chair
- 1 Titan Pro Jupiter XL Massage Chair
- Product Dimensions: 64”L x 31.5”W x 52.5”H
- Total weight: 274 lbs.
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below