Osaki OS-Pro Maestro LE
This upgraded and improved version of the Maestro delivers massages that are smoother and more realistic than its predecessor with newly enhanced 4D L-track that reaches wider and deeper for massages that are thoroughly more stimulating and relaxing.
The enhanced Maestro LE gives you complete control over your relaxation experience. Because excessive stress can be detrimental to both body and mind, this therapeutic chair offers many features to improve your overall physical comfort and mental well-being.
Features of Osaki OS-Pro Maestro LE:
- 4D Massage
- SL track roller design
- Heated back roller
- Backrest scanning
- 20 strategically placed airbags
- 8 unique auto programs
- Gentle Relief
- 6 massage styles
- Kneading & Tapping
- Kneading & Shiatsu
- Adjustments for 4D, strength, intensity, and speed
- Foot and calf kneading massage
- Foot roller massage
- Zero gravity position
- Touch screen tablet remote
- Wireless charger
- Bluetooth connection for HD speaker
- Quick control & USB charger
- Footrest extension
- Space saving design
Automatic Body Scanning
Body scan starts automatically prior to each massage and maps out key areas in the neck and back to ensure that the rollers accurately match the unique contour of your spine.
Exceptionally Realistic Full Body Massage
The upgraded OS-4D Pro Maestro LE delivers enhanced massages that are smoother and more lifelike than its predecessors. Combined S & L track technology follows the natural curve of your spine and delivers massages that are wider, deeper, and more stimulating.
Because each person has preferences, you can fine-tune your massage with eight 4D adjustments and adjust massage rollers for strength, speed, and intensity to give you complete control over your experience
Customize Your Experience with 8 Auto Programs and 6 Massage Styles
Choose from 8 carefully designed automatic programs that offer a variety of massage techniques ranging from gentle to more intense to provide benefits such as gentle stretching, relieving stress, and stimulating circulation.
- Gentle Relief
6 Manual Massage Styles let you massage by section of the body or pinpoint a specific area on your back.
- Kneading & Tapping
- Kneading & Shiatsu
Comforting Heat Therapy
Heat therapy helps ease back pain and stiffness, boost circulation, and increase relaxation, helping to improve your overall physical and mental well-being.
Heated rollers glide up and down the back like soothing hot stones to relieve sore muscles and thoroughly relax you.
Tranquil Zero Gravity Recline
To heighten your pleasure, lean back and relax in blissful Zero Gravity recline. Inspired by NASA, this position is ideal to align and support the back while optimizing blood flow, allowing you to receive the full benefit of the massage.
Soothing Foot and Calf Kneading Massage
After a long, hard day on your feet, nothing’s better than receiving a well-deserved foot massage.
Advanced air and roller massagers deliver an outstanding kneading massage on the feet and calves, and give careful attention to the bridge and heel of the foot for a truly satisfying and relaxing experience.
|Total quantity||1 massage chair|
|Model||Osaki Pro Maestro 2.0|
|Rate voltage||110-120V 60 Hz|
|Working time||15 min|
|Guide||L Shape 52.8 inches|
|4D Massage Roller||Forward distance: 8 level Approx 3.9 inches|
|Strength: 5 level|
|Speed: 5 level|
|Airbag||Intensity: 5 level|
|Angle Adjustment||Backrest: Approx. 128°-155° (ground angle)|
|Footrest: Approx. 9°-75° (wall angle)|
|Size||Upright: 61.1 x 31.9 x 48.1 inches|
|Reclined: 79.5 x 31.9 x 46.9 inches|
|Extension of footrest||Approx. 7.1 inches|
|Packing dimensions (L x W x H)||Box 1: 57.9 x 30 x 40.2 inches|
|Box 2: 41.8 x 13.8 x 29.2 inches|
|Box 3: 22.9 x 19.7 x 20.9 inches|
|Net weight/gross weight||Box 1: 163/191.8 pounds|
|Box 2: 35.3/46.3 pounds|
|Box 3: 46.3/52.9 pounds|
|Chair weight||Approx. 244.6 pounds|
|Usage condition||Environment temperature: 32°F~95°F|
|Contrasting humidity: 20-80 RH|
|Storage condition||Storage temperature: 23°F~95°F|
|Storage humidity: 20-80 RH|
|Maximum user body weight||260 pounds|
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below