The Osaki OS-Bello is an advanced, elegantly designed home massage chair that has many features for a soothing and customizable relaxation experience. Choose from 3 auto programs and 6 massage styles, and enhance your massage with options like heat therapy, Zero Gravity recline, and rocking cradle motion.
Named for the Italian word for “beautiful,” this stylish massage chair is a lovely work of art that nicely complements any home or office and offers a thoroughly relaxing heated full body massage in zero gravity any time you need one.
Features of the Osaki OS-Bello Massage Chair:
- Stylish modern design
- 3 auto massage programs
- 6 manual massage styles
- L-track rolling system that moves from the neck down to the glutes and upper hamstrings
- 8 full body airbags with 3 levels of air pressure intensity
- Heat therapy in back
- Zero Gravity recline
- Accu-pressure massage on calves
- Upward and backward motion cradle action
- Automatic footrest recline
- Embedded side controller
- Bluetooth speaker
- Retractable hanger
- Removable cushions
- Space saving design
3 Auto Massage Programs and 6 Manual Massage Styles
Choose from 3 beneficial auto programs to address a variety of needs:
- Full Body
- Neck n’ Shoulder
- Shape n’ Tone
6 different manual massage styles give you even more options for customizing your perfect massage:
Soothing Heat Therapy
The OS-Bello features relaxing heating in the back area as a soothing complement to the roller and airbag massage. Heat therapy offers additional benefits like increasing blood circulation and loosening tense muscles.
Zero Gravity Recline and Cradle Rocking Motion
The zero-gravity position is the perfect position to receive a massage, aligning and supporting your back in a position that maximizes the intensity of the massage and provides an optimal level of comfort.
Bello gently glides upward and backward like a cradle in a gentle rocking motion to lull you into a state of complete relaxation.
8 airbags are strategically located throughout the OS-Bello at the shoulders, arms, thighs, and calves for a complete full body massage.
Choose from 3 levels of air pressure intensity.
Unique space-saving design makes it easy to find a space for it in your home or office.
The massage chair slides forward as it reclines so that it only needs 3 inches from the backrest to the wall.
Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
The OS-Bello is equipped with Bluetooth technology so you can relax to your favorite music or relaxing sounds on high quality speakers located in the headrest.
|Total quantity||1 massage chair|
|Powder supply||110~120V, 50/60Hz|
|Default timer||15 min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Upright: Approx. 43.3 x 25.6 x 41.4 inches|
|Recline: Approx. 52.8 x 25.6 x 35 inches|
|Weight||Approx. 103.4 pounds|
|Usage condition||Environment temperature: 32oF~95oF|
|Contrasting humidity: 20-80RH|
|Storage condition||Storage temperature: 32oF~95oF|
|Storage humidity: 20-80RH|
|Maximum body weight of user||260 pounds|
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below