OSAKI-JP PREMIUM 4S JAPAN
The Osaki-JP Premium 4S raises the bar for massage chairs and their capabilities. With an amazing 34 air bags, lifelike 4D massage capabilities, auto sensors to optimize points and depth, and 12 strength adjustment options, this thorough massage chair can perform a soothing kneading, shiatsu, or other desired massage technique as deeply as needed on nearly any area of the body.
The Osaki-JP Premium 4S also offers such enjoyable options as arm and hand massage, gentle knee and ankle stretch, and pleasing calf and foot massage. This remarkable massage chair is designed to accommodate a wide range of heights and body types, and its advanced 4D massage technology delivers a much more realistic, lifelike massage to reduce tension and stress and help you feel completely relaxed.
Features of the Osaki-JP Premium 4S Japan Massage Chair:
- 4D massage
- Heat therapy
- 21 auto programs
- Arm and hand massage
- Ankle stretch
- Calf and foot massage
- Zero Gravity Recline
- Full body massage
- 34 airbags for full body air massage
- Touch screen controller
- Double sensing body shape detection function
- Automatic extendable leg ottoman
- Manual mode
- Space-saving design
- 5 year warranty (3 years for parts & labor, additional 2 years for parts)
- In-house service
21 Automatic Programs
A comprehensive set of 21 auto courses designed to give customized massages and focused attention for a variety of needs and areas of the body.
Advanced 4D Technology
Installed with the most accurate scanning system available, the system breaks down massage regions into 3 parts: lower, mid, and upper back, and can deliver a different style to each region simultaneously.
With 4D technology, massages are delivered in more fluid motions with greater variability for a smoother, more natural feeling massage that feels like real human hands.
Relaxing Heat Therapy
Infrared heating pads on both sides of the lumbar area and the soles of the feet give soothing heat therapy to aid circulation and relax the muscles, providing an enjoyable complement to the massage.
Full Body Air Massage
Features 34 total airbags and rollers to deliver a variety of massage styles and techniques all over the body, from the neck down to the soles of the feet. It also offers customized massages to the shoulder, upper, mid, and lower back, arm and hand, waist and pelvic, buttock, calf, and leg and feet.
The 4S’s smart design helps enhance the massage experience; the massage chair can recline to almost a complete flatbed position and has a fully automatic leg ottoman that can be raised, lowered, extended, or retracted. Many options available for customizing your perfect massage.
Accommodates height up to 6’3” and weight up to 250 pounds.
- timed massage courses
- child lock feature
- memory record
- on/off option for heater
- multi-language function (English and Japanese)
- auto-reclining setting
- auto timer approx. 7, 16, and 30 min.
- 3-year standard manufacturer’s warranty (parts and labor)
|Total quantity:||1 massage chair|
|Shipping weight:||164 pounds|
|Dimensions (upright):||L 46.4 x W 30 x H 48 inches|
|Dimensions (reclined):||L 78.7 x W 30 x H 27.6 inches|
|Power consumption:||130 W|
|Motor power consumption:||90 W|
|Electric heater power consumption:||40 W|
|Country of Origin:||Japan|
|Warranty||5 year warranty (3 years for parts & labor, additional 2 years for parts)|
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below