The blissful Dreamwave Massage Chair embraces and massages your entire body, from the neck down to your palms and fingertips and the soles of your feet, gently relieving your body of pent-up tension and stress from your day.
Designed for a wide range of ages as young as 14, this versatile chair offers a wide variety of classic massage styles and programs to serve many purposes like helping energize you in the morning, wind down at night, or keep your muscles limber with gentle stretching.
Features of Dreamwave Massage Chair:
- Full body massage
- 16 preset programs
- Manual massage with options to control speed, intensity, and roller positions
- 3D back mechanism
- Automatic shiatsu point locator
- Calming vibration massage
- Full-body stretch
- Full arm air massage
- Foot and calf shiatsu massage
- Heater in back and seat
- Automatic recline
- Youth program for age 14 and up
- Remote control display panel and pocket for remote
- Pocket for smart phone
- 5 year warranty (3 years for parts & labor, additional 2 years for parts)
- In-house service
16 Preset Programs and 6 Manual Massage Options
8 preset programs are available in two versions, Optimal and Deep Relaxation, for a total of 16 choices. These beneficial programs provide carefully designed massages to address a variety of needs.
- Healthcare Programs
- Full Body
- Full Body Air
- Well-Being Programs
Manual mode allows you to combine your favorite massage types and adjust features like speed, intensity, and roller positions.
Enjoy classic stimulating massages such as kneading, tapping, and Shiatsu that mimic the trained hands of a professional masseuse.
Also choose from relaxing air massage, stimulating rolling massage, and gentle vibration massage to help ease tension in the back.
Special Functions to Relieve Tension and De-Stress
1. Shugi/Shiatsu Pull-Kneading
Relieves tension and stiffness in the neck and shoulders.
2. Full Arm Massage
The unit adjusts to your arm size, then 20 air bags work in sync to pleasurably knead your upper arm, forearm, and fingertips.
3. Full Body Stretch
Gently bends your body backward for light head-to-toe stretching
Mimics the actions of a professional masseuse by pushing against the pelvis in a gentle swaying motion that helps calm and relax you after a massage.
Zero Gravity Recline
The Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to receive a massage, aligning and supporting your back in a position that maximizes the intensity of the massage and provides an optimal level of comfort.
Soothing Heat Therapy
Heating pads located in the seat and back area provide a therapeutic heated massage to help relax sore muscles, ease spasms, and improve circulation.
|Power supply||AC 120V||AC 220-240V||AC 110 V~|
|Power consumption||208 W|
|Power frequency||60 Hz||50-60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Rated time||30 minutes|
|Upper body||Kneading speed||3 levels, from minimum approx. 9 times/minute to maximum approx. 32 times/minute|
|Tapping speed||3 levels, from minimum approx. 190 times/minute to maximum approx. 480 times/minute|
|Roller width||3 levels: narrow, medium, and wide|
|Up/down speed||Minimum approx. 1.22 inches (3.1 cm)/sec, maximum approx. 1.65 inch (4.2 cm)/sec|
|Back stroke range||Approx. 28 inches (72 cm); in partial rolling massage: approx. 6 inches (15 cm)|
|DreamWave operation speed||Minimum approx. 11 times/minute, maximum approx. 24 times/minute|
|Preset programs||Healthcare Programs: 4 types, Well-Being Programs: 4 types|
|Manual selection mode||15 types (Automatic Shiatsu Point Locator Function included in some programs)|
|Vibration massage function||Back||2 levels (Min. Approx. 1975 times/minute, Max: Approx. 2925 times/minute)|
|Seat||1 step (Min. Approx. 1840 times/minute, Max: Approx. 4170 times/minute)|
|Air pressure||60 Hz: Approx. 38 kPa|
|Auto timer||Approx. 15 minutes (Preset programs vary in duration)|
|Heater||Outer cover temperature: 102°F (39°C) or less (at the ambient temperature of 77°F (25°C), Timer: Approx. 2 hours|
|Leg rest adjustment range||Approx. 10 inches (25 cm)|
|Reclining angle||Approx. 120°-165° from floor level continuous motion (Automatic reclining)|
|Dimensions||Upright||Approx. W 37 x L 55 x H 48 inches|
|Reclined||Approx. W38 x L 83 x H 30 inches|
|Weight||Total approx. 253 pounds; Chair: 165 pounds (75 kg), Arm rests combined: 48 pounds (22 kg), Leg rest: 40 pounds (18 kg)|
|Outer covering||Synthetic leather|
|Accessories||Power cord, T-shaped Wrench, Buffer Pad (thick), Buffer Pad (thin), Shiatsu Pads for Shoulders (light-1 each, left and right), Shiatsu Pads for Shoulders (strong-1 each, left and right), Shiatsu Pads for Feet (1 each left and right)|
|Warranty||5 year warranty (3 years for parts & labor, additional 2 years for parts)|
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below