The Adams Barber Chair is a durable, stylish, and comfy barber chair available in Black or Camel with durable steel and matte vinyl upholstery. It reclines up to 135 degrees with an adjustable headrest, heavy duty pump, and supports up to 450 lbs.
- Available in Black or Camel
- Large Base and Pump: 26.77" diameter, G5 4 install holes
- Seat to Ground Height: 21" to 26"
- Seat Width: 21" inside, 28" outside, Seat Depth: 20"
- Headrest Adjustable up to 9"
- Backrest Reclines from 95 to 135 degrees
- Gas Spring: 400N Support, 80 mm Stroke Range, Length 320 mm
- Seat Cushion Top to Floor: 21" to 28"
- Back Cushion Top to Floor: 38" to 45"
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 3"
- Seat Cushion: 19" W x 19" D
- Armrest: 17.5" L x 3.5" W
- Headrest: 8.5" W x 4" H, Adjustable to 11"
- Back Cushion Height: 19" H x 18.5" W
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Ships with Freight, Please call for shipping and availability before ordering
- Ships one item per carton, 2 cartons per pallet
- Shipping Weight: 149 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 33" L x 32" W x 33" H
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below