The 1000b Glass Jar Gasket can now perfectly seal and preserve your food, even if you lose the gasket of your jar, with these amazing replacement gaskets! The rubber rings come in a set of 6 so you can always have a replacement within reach and keep your jars securely locked.
- ORIGINAL ITALIAN DESIGN: Forget about the cheap imitations! These jar replacement gaskets are made in Italy and have the original design so you can rest assured that you’re getting nothing less than the absolute best!
- PBPA FREE. PREMIUM QUALITY: The jar sealing rings are made with the finest quality food-grade rubber that is perfectly safe for you and your family. The replacement gaskets are very strong and flexible for unique durability so they can stay in top condition no matter what!
- EASY TO CLEAN: The rubber replacement gaskets are very easy to care for so you can easily keep them in top condition for a long time! Just make sure to hand wash them with some warm water and a bit of soap and you’re good to go!
- THE PERFECT SIZE: The rubber replacement gaskets have a diameter of 3.5’’ so they can perfectly fit any standard-mouthed storing or canning container. The sealing rings are compatible with Fido glass jars and they will give.
Shipping & Delivery
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Changes of Terms and Conditions
Accuracy of Information
- We do not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty or for consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third party claims against you for damages or for products not being available for use. Our manufacturer liability will be no more than the amount paid for the product that is the subject of claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. We are not responsible for changes of manufacturing components. Colors may differ slightly from website and from the color palates. The manufacturer reserves the right to make the product changes without prior notice. Buyer agrees to make all claims for the goods and damages or loss against the manufacturers company. Under no circumstances will we or its affiliates have any liability to any claims and damages as a result of your access or use of this web site and its content. You use this website at your own risk. We are not responsible for damage or shortages incurred after shipment, however it will be considered when presented within 5 days after receipt of goods. As you are visiting Pedisource.com website, you agree to the terms and policies and allow us to have arbitration if there is an issue that needs to be resolved. If you agree there will be no claims against Pedisource.com.
- All salon equipment is warranted by the Manufacturer. If the product is determined to be defective, the product will be replaced at no extra charge solely by the manufacturer. During one year from the date of purchase, our manufacturer will replace the parts returned that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. All warranty service will be for defective parts only, not for labor service.
Warranty Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover customer installation, set-up, adjustments and damage due to proper use of maintenance, connection to improper plumbing supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized to service this product. Problems that result from external causes such as: accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power or plumbing systems. Servicing not authorized by Pedisource.com, that is not in accordance with our product instructions is also prohibited. Failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the maintenance instructions, products with missing or altered serial number tags, products that have not been installed in accordance with federal, provincial or municipal codes and ordinances are also not covered. Products that have been physically altered in any way are also not covered. Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. This warranty is null and void if the product is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with proper codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the product has been subjected to misapplication, improper installation or maintenance. If we determine that the issue is not covered under this warranty, we will notify and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you in a fee basis.
For support, please fill out the form below